Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Claim timer zero after a challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I claimed 5 times yesterday, and the timer for the next claim didn't show as it would have been after midnight server time. That's working as intended.
However, after I completed a challenge, the "Claim!" box immediately came up and it gave me an immediate claim.

Things I've found so far:
It doesn't work if you've already collected the 7 claims you are allowed in a day.
It doesn't work if the timer is visible and counting down, only if your next claim would be on the next day.
I haven't seen it chain yet (auto-claim, then a challenge, the another auto-claim), but I could be off on my claim counts. I'll check today.
(07-11-2015, 05:31 AM)Aranlyde Wrote: [ -> ]I claimed 5 times yesterday, and the timer for the next claim didn't show as it would have been after midnight server time. That's working as intended.
However, after I completed a challenge, the "Claim!" box immediately came up and it gave me an immediate claim.

Things I've found so far:
It doesn't work if you've already collected the 7 claims you are allowed in a day.
It doesn't work if the timer is visible and counting down, only if your next claim would be on the next day.
I haven't seen it chain yet (auto-claim, then a challenge, the another auto-claim), but I could be off on my claim counts. I'll check today.

Thanks for the report!