Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Challenge starter info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we please have the name or level of a challenge starter visible from the find challenge section? Oftentimes I go to find a challenge, and the person who started a challenge is too low of a level to be much help. Especially with duos, once you've joined someone else, it's too late for me to decide I don't want to help (ie. if neither of us is strong enough).

I like helping out other lower levels in my spare time, but it's annoying when I keep accidentally joining someone I can't help (ie. in a duo) especially if there is more than 1 of the challenge open (ie. 2 or more gold fruitarian duos open to join). Also the fact that the order randomizes the list order when you click find challenge or refresh, I can't easily see which one (person) I've already teamed with.

Sorry for the bad explanation, I hope you can understand what I mean.

But for those reasons, I think the name or level of a challenge starter should be visible on the challenge find screen.

Thank you Smile
agree this will help many case :v
I think everyone I've ever spoken to about this agrees. It would help out a lot to see name and level of at least the starter. Preferably even the entire group, for instance while hovering over it.
Just showing the minimum level set would help immensly.
I wish we could see the levels of the people already queue'd up for these challenges.

No offense to anyone, but when I see a challenge for Gold Tribal Smash that has 5/6 and I join it to see everyone else is lower than level 40 I know already there's 0% chance of beating it, and I wouldn't have joined if I could tell before hand.