Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Guild list + Stone bank - Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered if you could sort the guild list, like Creator at top - Then Leaders - Then Captains - And last members. and then sort the players by IOU score and not when they joined? It will help find some one around your score/level to join..

And second thing, a stone bank where members donate there stone so Creator and Leaders can level buildings. With 8 more buildings comming. it will make things alot easyer for the guild..

//Hiian
Sorry for kinda bad english
I like the first idea. Not the 2nd so much, I like being able to donate to whichever building I choose to.
I had also given some thought to suggesting such a building, where supplies could be donated and managed. And perhaps this is what the Warehouse is. I think it would be useful for players to be able to donate supplies to the guild without having to concern themselves as to where they're needed.
Also for example if we were to apply the second idea we would have a GG option,
everyone has a "contribution" that's -> "main founds"
if someone that donated 10k stone (for example) left the guild you would get the 10k deducted from the "main founds"