Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: expedition stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cant start new expedition for few days now tried refreshing many times including ur new update plz fix
can u take a screenshot and post it here ? it will be a big help + ur IGN too *in game name*
http://imgur.com/WxU5GBH

theres screen but not much to see i have no expeditions can click all i want wont start new one names maslunora. playing from game site
Try relogging and attempting again - I reset your expedition object.
no good still nothing refreshed a few times now still cant start any expeditions
ok going on a week now with no expeditions wondering if ur still trying to fix it still no changes refreshed changed browsers tried different site nothing works used a different account works fine just not on mine
I just made a clone of your account and tracked a couple issues. Please relog, and ensure that you are solo when starting your next expedition, and it should auto resolve the problem on your account.

Sorry for the delays Sad
Smile it worked thanks its ok just glad its fixed
ok finished expedition collected and started next just fine thanks ray Smile
Glad to hear it's back on track. Sorry somehow I didn't see the older reply that it wasn't resolved at the first attempt, my fault.

Don't worry about reminding/bothering someone if there is a lingering issue, just bug us until the bugs are gone!

Rock on.