Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Party filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a party host if you could set up: -minimum level requirement for joining
-minimum/maximum zone
Before i got to inferno this was a big problem for me since i wanted to farm 10-26 and after 1h or so i found myself in
1-1

This addition would be kind of "useless" in inferno but up until then i think that it would be usefull
I agree... awesome idea!
A min/max zone would be useful in inferno, for sure. Particularly for farming cards.
Agreed.

Zone party range would be very appealing. Hopefully with a "leave blank to remove floor/ceiling limit" option for ease. And ideally, some way for party members (or party shoppers) to view your range.

I'd love to see a Default Solo Zone function too, which would fly you back (or forward) to that zone (if available) if your party disbands. Leave blank to allow auto-regression to function normally, of course.

I believe partying is among the very top priorities for the next major updates once this weekend's patch is running smoothly. (So get your bug and sugg hats on and keep these posts coming!)

Rock on.