Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: The Penetrators recruiting 10k+ iou members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The tittle says it all.

Leave your name if you would like to join, and if you meet the criteria you will receive an invitation.
Currently we are in the top 3 guilds, we still have open positions for players who meet the 10k+ iou criteria.
(06-13-2015, 07:44 PM)Lo1t Wrote: [ -> ]Currently we are in the top 3 guilds, we still have open positions for players who meet the 10k+ iou criteria.

Hi, were a group of three players with level 144+ and 10k+ iou score, were searching for a need guild , we played for 2 months and we're active players with 10+ hours a day , we hope you have enough spots left for us =D

Names:
Uberbaha
Okarrion
Sparkly
You are all welcome to the guild. I see that 2 of you already joined, sadly the guild is full at the moment. Sparkly do you still want to join? I can create an extra spot for you.
(06-16-2015, 01:33 AM)Lo1t Wrote: [ -> ]You are all welcome to the guild. I see that 2 of you already joined, sadly the guild is full at the moment. Sparkly do you still want to join? I can create an extra spot for you.

Yes that would be very nice , just invite him =)
Alright, i have send Sparkly an invitation.
Any room in the guild for a 116, twice ascended, dual virus, 8300 player? Actively play ~8 hours a day, the rest I'm AFK grinding.
The guildhall is about to reach the next lvl, so we have an extra spot soon. I expect it to upgrade within 1 or 2 days.

I received a few messages from people who would like to join the guild. For the people who are still interested please post your IOU + WC/mining information bellow.

The best candidate will receive an invitation to the guild. The current minimum IOU = 12,5k
Hi,
My name is baruk,
I'm a level 198 player (IOU score of 15890), connected 20h a day, i'm interested in joining your guild.
My levels are depth 13 for mining and level 14 for wood cutting,
*Will be happy to join*
(07-15-2015, 08:46 PM)Lo1t Wrote: [ -> ]The guildhall is about to reach the next lvl, so we have an extra spot soon. I expect it to upgrade within 1 or 2 days.

I received a few messages from people who would like to join the guild. For the people who are still interested please post your IOU + WC/mining information bellow.

The best candidate will receive an invitation to the guild. The current minimum IOU = 12,5k

Level: 189
IOU: 14044
WC: 15
Mining: 20

Connected 24/7, unless something unforseen happens