Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: "you are not ready to ascend"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I assume that there must be some requirements to ascend further.
I am currently level 124 and on my 2nd ascension, i have killed all the monsters and bosses, but upon clicking "you can ascend" then "Ascend now" i get the message "!Error! You are not ready to ascend" and i'm not sure what i need to do to be able to ascend, is it a level requirement? Or does the game calculate my DPS and work out that if i am not critting, i cannot possibly kill the first monster in the alpha planet? Just wondering Smile
(05-24-2015, 06:16 AM)ravenstaver Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that there must be some requirements to ascend further.
I am currently level 124 and on my 2nd ascension, i have killed all the monsters and bosses, but upon clicking "you can ascend" then "Ascend now" i get the message "!Error! You are not ready to ascend" and i'm not sure what i need to do to be able to ascend, is it a level requirement? Or does the game calculate my DPS and work out that if i am not critting, i cannot possibly kill the first monster in the alpha planet? Just wondering Smile

Need lvl 140  Big Grin
(05-24-2015, 06:19 AM)nykady123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2015, 06:16 AM)ravenstaver Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that there must be some requirements to ascend further.

Need lvl 140  Big Grin

140! wow! okay then, thanks.
this pop-up is funny...."you can ascend" but "you can't ascend" for that don't clear last boss till lvl 140
130 now Wink