Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Rested time upgrade :v
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well upgrade x amount of time and x + 50%gold/exp bonus for example , 1st lv = 6hrs + 10 mins per upgrade and 1st lv for bonus like +1% each lv :3 *this will help peps that dont have much time to play like me :|
(05-10-2015, 01:55 PM)WhiteK Wrote: [ -> ]Well upgrade x amount of time and x + 50%gold/exp bonus for example , 1st lv = 6hrs + 10 mins per upgrade and 1st lv for bonus like +1% each lv :3 *this will help peps that dont have much time to play like me :|

I agree, but would suggest capping it at 90% gold/exp compared to being online and 24 hours as the max time to still encourage people to play.
(05-11-2015, 04:53 AM)universal123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2015, 01:55 PM)WhiteK Wrote: [ -> ]Well upgrade x amount of time and x + 50%gold/exp bonus for example , 1st lv = 6hrs + 10 mins per upgrade and 1st lv for bonus like +1% each lv :3 *this will help peps that dont have much time to play like me :|

I agree, but would suggest capping it at 90% gold/exp compared to being online and 24 hours as the max time to still encourage people to play.

I support it.

Sometimes Iam at weekend house with crapy internet (gsm/lte) and I have problem to check my computers at home over cell phone Smile (and summer holidays are near)
lol then is better go offline and play only 1-2 hours at day Smile)
this rested time already help people to much....

L.E. why you need upgrade for time if you can't play? I don't understand...if you play 6 hours at day you have all time already with rested time...
Unless u have vacation and u feel waste for the whole time u not around play and it just 6 hrs for 50%gold/exp dont really make u satisfy for the whole week of vacation :3