Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Random card things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not understanding the card system. Something seems funky though. I got my first card from the alpha garden snake. Refreshed, had no cards. Grinded on dark spider for a few hours, got 3 cards. Refreshed. Now I have only one dark spider card and 3 overgrown ant cards, which I find extra odd cause, I haven't killed any of those today?
have a bout the same thing going on read Rpander post i got my first card just a bit a go it was garden snake i refreshed now i have 0 snake and 1 dark spider ???? dont no how tho for sure did not kill any of them since the update it's like my card lvled up a ncp lol
Same problem. Was grinding on overgrown ants, had 3. Joined a party, checked, had 0. Now I have 3/10 for owl, even though I haven't even killed 1 owl. Not sure if it's just a visual problem or what's going on.
I just refreshed again, now I have 0 snake,1 spider, 4 ants. I think upon refresh or whatever it seems to turn the cards we got into the next level monster.
same problem here but whit other mobs, please check the card system Ray.
Thanks
Same here, had 2 of Deceiving Scarecrow (first mob from the fifth planet), then had to refresh because I lost internet connession for a few minutes, then got 0 of that mob's cards but 2 of DeGraved Mummy (second mob from the same planet), which I have never fought since cards have been introduced.
For me i have 2 zombie teens card but after refresh it 2 Z Bros cards -_-
EDIT: and how about the boss if the chance for boss to drop card is like mobs drop card then it is impossible to farm boss for cards !!!!
I'll be looking into this shortly