Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: New Community Manager!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Welcome Zieg as the new Idle Online Universe Community Manager.

Zieg has been around my games and communities for more years than I can even recollect at this point and has always been a positive, trustworthy asset. 

He'll be helping around the forum and chat on his own availability as this is completely VOLUNTARY

I'm having a slightly more difficult time being able to respond and keep an organized outlet for bugs/suggestions and community management due to the amount of upkeep the game is growing into. This is a good thing! The game is still growing and growing positively, it just needs that extra attention nowadays to keep it on a continuous path, so I find no shame in asking for a bit of help.

If i'm not around to respond, please communicate with Zieg Smile

Cheers,
Ray
welcome zieg, thanks for doing this.
Thanks Zieg i always found out chats very happy appreciate your time and efforts we been playing Rays games for a while catch in chat
Congrats dude! Big Grin
Thank you
I'll try my best to keep up with the community; answering questions, helping Ray with bug reports, and anything else needed
Congrats Zieg! Do the best!