Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: European space turtles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a guild setup about 10 weeks ago, we had some pretty active members, but recently they dropped out, I am level 82 and leader of the guild, our requirements to join are preferably EU (so that it's easier to arrange "meeting" times for challenges) and 350+ base damage, IOU score is meaningless in this guild because of the issue that it is too easy to get a high IOU score. If you would like to join, post details down below, include detail on your char name, timezone, and damage per auto attack.
(04-08-2015, 10:32 PM)ravenstaver Wrote: [ -> ]This is a guild setup about 10 weeks ago, we had some pretty active members, but recently they dropped out, I am level 82 and leader of the guild, our requirements to join are preferably EU (so that it's easier to arrange "meeting" times for challenges) and 350+ base damage, IOU score is meaningless in this guild because of the issue that it is too easy to get a high IOU score. If you would like to join, post details down below, include detail on your char name, timezone, and damage per auto attack.

I would be interested in joining as it's difficult to find a guild with any high level players, I am from the UK (time zone GMT + 0).

Character name: universal123

Damage per auto hit (solo): 809

Level: 93

IOU score : 6201

Ascension tier: 2nd ascension
Awesome, sending an invite over now, welcome aboard!
(04-13-2015, 01:51 AM)ravenstaver Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, sending an invite over now, welcome aboard!

Thanks for the invite, accepted!
If u have 2 slots count me in :3
We had 3 very active members leave this morning, looking for more active people to fill the slots, only requirement is 2nd ascension!
Hi!
My ingame name is Wq9ill, i'm 2nd asc and interested in joining your guild.
I'd be happy if i'd get an invite Smile
invite sent, welcome aboard!
I'm lvl 73, maybe today ready for second ascension.
My auto dmg 734 (without 10% from idle).
I would like to join only if I find 1-2 players for permanent party. you know party upgrades

+2 gmt but play 24/24 (afk when sleep)
my nickname in game miksirau