Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Hidden Eggs Easter Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right place and if so, if there is a topic about it already, but here goes:

I can't seem to find, or rather, click on, the few remaining eggs. I'm at 9/12.

I've seen the Eggs Location topic, and I'm aware people so far have found 11 out of the 12 eggs. I've gone through all the locations. Most of the times I do see an egg, but it's only there for a fraction of a second and then flashes away again.

I've tried clicking on the spot I saw the egg flash in and out of, but that does not work. I'm not sure what else I can try doing, but the -2 (or -3 as soon as I find the 12th location!) event tokens hurts. I'm only 4 event tokens away for my next rank so I can get +10% damage instead of +5% damage, and getting the additional 2 (or 3) would really help get me there.

Is there anything I could do or try to get those elusive eggs?
flashing eggs means you already got that one. 12th egg no one has found yet. You should be able to get 11/12.
I really hope the final egg isn't on the ascension screen... I got a bad feeling it is.
It's not in the ascension screen
(03-30-2015, 12:18 AM)cloudsalot Wrote: [ -> ]flashing eggs means you already got that one. 12th egg no one has found yet. You should be able to get 11/12.

Yes, thank you! Daily Login is a screen you can't access other than you logging in the first time each day, correct? That's a hard screen to get access to, but I managed to get the egg!

Problem solved. Thanks everyone! 11/12
I was also looking in the "Locations of eggs" thread for new replies, but I also got only 11 of 12 eggs...
I was looking at each area, which was described there & all of these eggs are appearing for some seconds there only
(so it means, I clicked / collected them already before) and I was also claiming the egg within the code already.

maybe I'm mistaken, but I think, that the easter-egg in the code wasn't disappearing for me (like other users experienced it), or maybe I just didn't
remember the previous egg-amount correctly / my 10 of 12 eggs were counted correctly / the egg within the code is only the possible 11th of 12th egg?

...so do I understand it right, that no player actually collected the 12th egg so far?
read my guide -_- code is the 12th eggs , the 1-11th eggs are easy to find ...
Edit: may be it the visual bug that make u thing u only have 10 instead of 11