Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Rested time added whenever I fail to join a guildmate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just tried to join a guildmate in a party since I saw him on, but apparently he wasn't actually on since a message showed up saying "Player is no longer online". Thing is, as soon as I closed that popup message, another one appeared and it said "49 minutes of rested time earned".

I checked my total rested time after then and it was around 5 hours (which sounded alright since I had logged not too long ago after a night with my computer off), but then I tried to join my guildmate again (since it kept appearing on from the guild member list: the same popups showed up, and this time it said "50 minutes of rested time earned". And my total increased to 5h 50min right away.
Having some issue, every time I join a guild member it increases the rested time :/
Due to daylight savings time switch on the server, it will do this for a little bit because of invalid time comparisons. I've since removed dst from that check for the future so it won't happen again in November lol.
It happens to me too when I fail to join a party