Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Question about Kongregate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started playing on the facebook version but I usually play flash games on Kongregate and would like to be able to play with my account there without having to restart, so I was wondering if there is any possibility to have our game linked to the kongregate one, or other future sites?
i think that would be a new "Log in" system like the iourpg.com page but if that happen then FB player have to register again for the new system Tongue
It's a bit of a pain as it is to transfer accounts between FB / iourpg.com . I'm not sure whether i'll do fb/kong transfers, but we'll see. Nearly all transfers I have done were Facebook -> Official.

There won't really be a login on kongregate though, it will be automatic authentication much like how facebook works via graph oauth 2.0 api.
I see, well probably will be better than nothing, thanks anyway Smile
I would just start a second account and play it in the background Wink
Kong has a lot of idle games. I think this game would be a good fit there and bring in a lot more players. Will there be different servers or will newer members such as those on Kong, join us.
Players from every medium, even mobile, will be part of the same servers Smile