Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Leaderboards: Adventure Rank Series only show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So.

Fish Rank, pet rank, etc. you can see multiple aspects for your rank in those respects.

I think, itd be nice to see "series progress" high score.

Annd adventure score would otherwise be a good indicator where you stand dps wise vs rest of game.

Thus-- a score to show series progress only; without the regard for challange quests-- would be nice.
Adventure Score comes from Challenge Points
Unless you reach level 100 you can easily tell how you are doing compared to other people close to your level.
(08-20-2016, 05:57 AM)Mylo Wrote: [ -> ]Adventure Score comes from Challenge Points
Unless you reach level 100 you can easily tell how you are doing compared to other people close to your level.

Huh
1 challenge point = 1 adventure score

So in a way there is already a highscore for series
(08-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Mylo Wrote: [ -> ]1 challenge point = 1 adventure score

So in a way there is already a highscore for series

Ok? And pet food = pet level = power; there is already a high score for pet series? but we have that ranking separation specifically..

Like I said-- Adventure score doesn't serve as a good score for series (and thus able to tell where you rank in dps), because of the challenges (non-series) which may or may not be as done-up for everyone..
These things will be helpful in updating my achivement dairy, one of the things i have to keep getting peoples estimates or peoples sheet data on how far into inf challenge the top person is ;w;
(08-23-2016, 09:32 PM)aphixia Wrote: [ -> ]These things will be helpful in updating my achivement dairy, one of the things i have to keep getting peoples estimates or peoples sheet data on how far into inf challenge the top person is ;w;

Yes.
Things like this.

A actual series high score (vs total with challenges); would be a much, much better rep. of current dps standings.

ESPECIALLY just after new challenges are out..