Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Ability to cancel expeditions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accidentally clicking the wrong expedition, miscalculating how long an expedition will take, or miscalculating when you'll be available to restart a new expedition are all probably fairly common events. Not being able to reset expeditions means those misjudgments or missclicks could cost players a lot of resources. 

It does not make sense that we are unable to cancel active expeditions.
When you launch a space shuttle at the moon, you don't press a button and bring it back.
That's a fair point. I did forget this game is grounded in hyper realism. Brb, going to fight some pirate treasure chests with a pair of t-rexes.
(07-23-2016, 07:19 AM)Segan Wrote: [ -> ]That's a fair point. I did forget this game is grounded in hyper realism. Brb, going to fight some pirate treasure chests with a pair of t-rexes.

lol awesome reply.
this has been suggested many times for like a year now, but it seems to hard to create a cancel button ...
Yeah, I've caught myself in a D'oh! moment quite a few times with expeditions. Really though, it only costs a couple diamonds when I screw up (unless I click the gold button...then it's a small handful haha). Definitely like to see it on a quality of life list somewhere for Ray to work toward someday. On the other hand, the whole system is being reworked sometime (soon-ish?), so I imagine a lot of that stuff is going to change.