Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: ClickHeroes Academy (13/13/13/10/13) recruiting! 12 spots open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-03-2016, 02:59 AM)erebs Wrote: [ -> ]you have bad info about revs and their buildings are worse than disorder so ppl who stay there arent only because of buildings

sigh erebs, erebs, erebs.... as little respect i have for Ragekai, it towers over the amount i have for you. Atleast RK is working for something he believes in. you on the otherhand.... 

tsk tsk
dont understand what you mean but if you have something you would like to discuss i will gladly hear you out somewhere else than other guild recruit thread you can find me everywhere on kong/discord or even here you can send me private message
Oh, suddenly you want people to PM you? Why, I thought you were seeking a confrontation here.
Leaving your own rank 4 guild for an underling guild. A branch. Such a losing mentality.
if you didnt notice my post in this thread was just clearing speculation that ragekai used i dont plan to argue in other guild threads without reason
Pages: 1 2 3