Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Card bonuses.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a bug with card bonuses not applying. I though maybe it just wasn't showing the bonuses itself, but no, my damage remains unchanged at around 30 per hit.
Encountering this issue as well.
Looks like there are a couple other posts regarding this bug.
its just visual bug cards bonus counts to dmg
same here. says zero for damage bonus. even in char screen. speaking of i got a monthly med pack and weekly pack.... havent even played on test server that long. and well those are bigger than my main support 6 account.
everyone got support 10 to test things and you get monthly pack at start and then timer counts to next claim
do we also get all the bonus for support 10 or just the card packs? i couldnt claim next support level. still 100 ish diamonds from support 2.
ahh nevermind. i guess i needed to refresh. I have all the bonus for support 10.
seems like once i opened my daily pack on a mob. 144 card damage showed up in char screen and i am doing tons more damage now. until then all it show was zero damage from cards
(02-10-2016, 06:34 PM)erebs Wrote: [ -> ]its just visual bug cards bonus counts to dmg

I'm sure it's not just visual. I got 55 base damage without cards. Cards should be around 130 damage. I get 158 idle auto damage. The support % damage seems to be there, so it should be way higher. I did over 300 for a short time after i opened the packs. When i came back later damage was gone.
I ascended now card bonus is gone off char screen and I lost half my dps..
I think i lost most damage bonus.. I can bearly beat 1-4. with bat and snake and abd 21. level 20 speed. auto damage orb at 78. plus support 10. 6 % bonus for milestone. 1 percent from series, i had 144 card damage.... I should be wrecking. not stalled out.
Pages: 1 2