Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: How to get stronger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble currently at level 29, dps 200. I can't get stronger, and I've completed all the challenges I can. I can't get enough gold either for better upgrades and I've completed planet 5, waiting for level 40 to ascend. I'm waiting to get more gxp (guild xp) but I can't get enough stone and no ap for dynamite. What are the other ways to get stronger.
join kongregate chat room 1 and ask for AT0 carry
(02-07-2016, 04:19 AM)Zeryph Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having trouble currently at level 29, dps 200. I can't get stronger, and I've completed all the challenges I can. I can't get enough gold either for better upgrades and I've completed planet 5, waiting for level 40 to ascend. I'm waiting to get more gxp (guild xp) but I can't get enough stone and no ap for dynamite. What are the other ways to get stronger.

Also as a side note I'd recommend against buying dynamite for ap. You want to use your ap for auto speed which becomes basically impossible to buy with gold late game.
As max said, either use AP on auto speed; or on the record round in pet arena. (When you reach level 40)
You should save AP for now.
As for gold, you can focus on your gold income (coin count -> Gold rate/Huge loots -> Triple Size)

I'd assume you haven't done this already:

http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Codes
Go here, copy all of the codes one by one and paste them into the code 'section'.
Code 'section' can be located by going to: Social -> Code

As you've completed all the worlds, if you don't have a carry you should farm World 4 Stage 11 for fastest exp/time.
Be sure to save your crystals for unlocking Orbs, from which if you're struggling you can grab the Auto Damage orb and level it up until it reaches 2*.

Further specific information on the wiki.