Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Purchase "larger" cardpacks with "smaller" packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This suggestion sounds very simple... I have no idea if it's possible to code though...

Each cardpack have a diamond cost if you wan't to buy 1. I suggest you can use lesser packs to buy the more major packs...

I.E.

A tiny pack cost 100 Diamonds
A medium pack cost 1000 Diamonds
I would like to spend 10 tiny packs and get 1 medium...

The benefit is that the random cards will be higher to each mob, rather than many small ...

/Bacon666
that would be pretty interesting +1 for the idea.
I'd like this idea. My pack opening laziness can pay off xD

[Image: ciHSjUK.jpg]
agreed :v +1 for this idea just dont choke Ray bout this k :3
This is not really a good idea.

Examples:

1. Small pack costs 5x more than tiny. But for me small pack gives 11x more cards.

2. If someone has high support level, then he/she can keep packs to trade them for higher at no cost. For instance, 2x Jumbo pack -> 1x Gigantic is giving away 3% more cards. 2x Gigantic -> 1x Inferno is giving away 4% more cards (my case).

There is no reason in exchanging packs. It is already enough that each higher tier pack gives a bit more than the previous (based on % values, included cost factor) and these values go up as your total amount of cards goes.
we can cap it at small then. Whole point is, tiny packs are terrible and especially since we can't open multiple packs... it's a killer.
(11-27-2015, 05:28 PM)SimplyPresent Wrote: [ -> ]we can cap it at small then. Whole point is, tiny packs are terrible and especially since we can't open multiple packs... it's a killer.

so uuhm what about the option to open multiple packs?...
I think the % of total cards complicates things

nice idea though