Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: orb gem cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question. orbs costs are 10, 25 ,100 ,250. etc. and sac is 10 gems. 
Can we change the cost of the 25 to 20 or 30? so I don't forever have 5 left over gems?
You can sell them... or keep for future updates that may bring another use of crystals.
You think that's bad? I'm forever stuck with a 2 or a 7 at the end. Currently it's sitting at 302. 

The reason for those who don't know is that Mining used to give you a single crystal after every platform you cleared, but you used to get energy every 2 minutes instead of 20.
with the upcoming patch you will have a chance to get crystals from the daily codes, 5-10-15-20-30 IIRC
Crystals will also probably be used in crafting, not sure when that is coming out though, I'm guessing sometime next year.
Ray has also hinted at fishing, where it would be possible to receive crystals from there as well. Just sit tight, you will remove that 5 shortly =3
thank you all.
I did not know you could sell them. not like i would have. just thought it was odd