Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Crazy Iggy Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Top 22 Guild Crazy Iggy, buildings 12/10/8/10/10 looking to recruit our newest family member!! Must be active and appreciate a strong sense of camaraderie. Level 200+ extremely preferential.
I was a old member but you kicked me because I was offline. I have some important thing and I have to leave my PC on, ok?

I have only just 4.4k IOU just because I am not a cash player but I am saving diamonds. I will help your guild BETTER in the future...

For now, can you invite me to this guild? Remember my name? It's-a-me, Michele1.
I'm alone, I do not have friend (Even though there is no friends system). And I feel lonely. I still join with the party, though. I already got a second ascension (I'm leveling up for Inferno. I'm 79).

I'm active, so invite me immediately or in a while.
Bumb...

Iggy, you must invite me.
Just had to leave my guild because they became inactive, looking for a new one. I'm only lvl 188 but it shouldn't take long to get to 200... In special if you will carry me a bit Wink
Game runs 24/7 ofc, Wood Lvl is 19, Mine depth is 31. This is my first application so I have no idea what else you want to know..
I'd be very glad to become your new nestling! I'll reward you with a nice conversation from time to time =)

Greetz TGBoB

ign is TheGamingBoB...gogo invite me!! Tongue