Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: @Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 30lAgDe.png]

[Image: QPPcc2C.jpg]
!? it's only natural that the inferno level would have a cap. right now we don't know the cap on guild building, or the cap for inferno levels but lets us do some math.
Total ascension points needed right now to max all ascension upgrades is 432
lets say cap on inferno lvl is 200: that is 200 points right there plus the 40 from ascending, total from leveling: 240
lets say guild building cap at 50: add another 50 points form Fortress
total points: 290 for use in the ascension upgrades

I could see the inferno leveling stop at 200 or 300 but not higher then 300 with out changing/adding ascension upgrades.
(09-24-2015, 03:27 AM)Mythic Wrote: [ -> ]!? it's only natural that the inferno level would have a cap. right now we don't know the cap on guild building, or the cap for inferno levels but lets us do some math.
lets say cap on inferno lvl is 200: that is 200 points right there plus the 40 from ascending, total from leveling: 240

I could see the inferno leveling stop at 200 or 300 but not higher then 300 with out changing/adding ascension upgrades.

You don't HAVE to get more ascension upgrades when you level up.
And, he could easily add "Diety upgrages" or something similar for only 500+ inferno for example (or whatever high level)

Not being able to level up anymore = Quit game. =\
(07-21-2015, 03:03 PM)chaosguard Wrote: [ -> ]The exporting option would be doable.

Basically a little thing, typically found in settings. Click Export or whatever the button says and it puts in the users clipboard a JSON of the users data - typical stuff, stats, upgrades, etc.

(09-24-2015, 03:38 AM)Ragekai Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2015, 03:27 AM)Mythic Wrote: [ -> ]!? it's only natural that the inferno level would have a cap. right now we don't know the cap on guild building, or the cap for inferno levels but lets us do some math.

And, he could easily add "Diety upgrages" or something similar for only 500+ inferno for example (or whatever high level)

Not being able to level up anymore = Quit game. =\

really! you would quit the game if you can't level up anymore? gaa, it is people like you that only care about leveling up that ruin perfectly good games that still have much to do even when your level is maxed.
(09-24-2015, 04:04 AM)Mythic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2015, 03:03 PM)chaosguard Wrote: [ -> ]The exporting option would be doable.

Basically a little thing, typically found in settings. Click Export or whatever the button says and it puts in the users clipboard a JSON of the users data - typical stuff, stats, upgrades, etc.

(09-24-2015, 03:38 AM)Ragekai Wrote: [ -> ]

Not being able to level up anymore = Quit game.   =\

really! you would quit the game if you can't level up anymore? gaa, it is people like you that only care about leveling up that ruin perfectly good games that still have much to do even when your level is maxed.

Yes. I have quit probably over 100 MMOs in the past because I reached cap level.
Did you even read the last part of his sentence ?

In case you didnt:
  • I'm thinking of capping inferno leveling at some point in preparations for the next major game mode
Meaning there will be another game mode after inferno... probably with its own level system. 

So please stop complaining until we know more about it -.-
(09-24-2015, 04:44 AM)Firen000 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even read the last part of his sentence ?

In case you didnt:
  • I'm thinking of capping inferno leveling at some point in preparations for the next major game mode
Meaning there will be another game mode after inferno... probably with its own level system. 

I agree, just because he said that inferno levels are capping, doesn't mean levels (in a whole) are capping.
Just wait it out. I definitely can't wait to see the next major patches/updates.
(09-24-2015, 04:44 AM)Firen000 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you even read the last part of his sentence ?

In case you didnt:

If you just get to that point then its like game reset and you start in a new "mode" that your previous stats like dps and skill levels mean nothing before then game would be ruined in my eyes. And, undoubtedly very shortly will follow: You fly through the first "mode" in a comparably blink of the eye vs it was "back in the day"

Ray has stated before the guild hall is capped at 30 and every other building is 50 Big Grin
(09-24-2015, 06:27 AM)Rovian Wrote: [ -> ]

Ray has stated before the guild hall is capped at 30 and every other building is 50 Big Grin

Cool thx. lol well now i can put that into wiki
Pages: 1 2