Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Guild leader party options.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a guild leader I work alot with setting up the groups and such and it is a very tedious and annoying process for all involved.

I would therefore like the ability to adjust parties. Ofc an option to turn this on or off, in settings should be available so it isnt forced upon people.

The process of switching groups around is a very slow process,
and requires multiple people to be online, which isnt always easy due to timezones work etc etc.

Please for the love of god give us some tools to work with for easier party adjusting.
(09-18-2015, 08:00 AM)Zakariaz Wrote: [ -> ]As a guild leader I work alot with setting up the groups and such and it is a very tedious and annoying process for all involved.

I would therefore like the ability to adjust parties. Ofc an option to turn this on or off, in settings should be available so it isnt forced upon people.

The process of switching groups around is a very slow process,
and requires multiple people to be online, which isnt always easy due to timezones work etc etc.

Please for the love of god give us some tools to work with for easier party adjusting.

Eh I'm against this.
While I can see where you are coming from, having the people actually online and active at the same time in the guild to set up party / adjust for falling out or dc / what have you-- thats where guild activity matters in individual members.
If everyone is just another drone you move around whereever it is currently best for them to be easily it takes out fun and co-operation aspect of the game imo.
Well I get what you mean but as it stands atm it is just tedious since there arent really any party tools in the game.
Thankfully Ray has said that this is a priority so I can only hope this gets a fix.

I dont find waiting for people with different schedules to come on to be a fun part of the game experience at all I must admit. Atm it only results in people getting annoyed and thats in a very active guild. Cant even imagine how horrible it must be with a less active playerbase.