Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Level-Based Event Bonus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a new event starts up it'd be nice to get some kind of small bonus based on your level at the start of the event. Anything that rewards the loyal parts of the playerbase is always nice.

For example with this current event it could've been something like 10 unit points per level. That's enough to give you a little bit of a headstart, but not a gamebreakingly large amount.
how about base on Event milestone :v
I would not do that. 

The events are mini-games seperated from the main game. By giving starting bonuses the events will be much easier and thus less fun for the high level players
what i mean is the "Reward" aka Stuff come with Event point can be buff a little depend on how much EP u have not buff for event it self :| *sorry didnt read the starter thread clearly -_-*
I don't think the current events are meant to be played like this. It's supposed to be something where everyone is even on the event.

But there is other stuff that appears to be coming out that may give people with a higher level an advantage. For instance global and guild beasts and guild challenges. Also weekly activities.