Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Usability: Reduce amount of clicks needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game has several confirmation popups that are unnecessary. They do not provide anything useful. For better usability they should be replaced or even removed.
Here a list of the ones I found(wording ist not 100% like this because I'm writing most of them out of my head):

Where: Space Expeditions
Dialog: Your expedition returned <value> times resources
Suggestion: Change Expedition outcome to display the multiplier

Where: Wood cutting
Dialog: You have unlocked a new forest area
Suggestion: Replace with simple notification(like when you get a new trophy) or remove at all. The result is immediately visible by the newly available area

Where: Mining
Dialog: You have built support for deeper mining
Suggestion: Replace with simple notification(like when you get a new trophy) or remove at all. The result is immediately visible by the incremented level
@ your sig

Remove the announcement where the troop reports that the platoon is surrounded. This fact is immediately visible by the enemy troops being in the area.
You could have pm'd him about that seeing that it has nothing to do with the post...

I like the confirmations. They are annoying, but keep you from accidentally clicking something too many times.
I have a couple more to add to annoying popups that should be removed:

Insufficient trophies (#) Have: #
Cap Reached. It appears you have reached the highest level for this upgrade