Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Pet Damage Algorithm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Does anyone know what the pet damage algorithm is?

I'm currently trying out this one, that's not working correctly:

Total Damage Bonus = Stable Bonus + Pet Damage Bonus (GXP) + Ascension Bonus + Pet Shop Damage Bonus * base_pet_damage + base_pet_damage

And it still comes out wrong. I've tried a few different ways but just can't seem to nail it down.

Anyone?

Cheers,
Simon
Try this:
basePet*(1+Stable + Guild XP)*(1+Pet Shop)*(1+Ascension)*(1+Inferno)

At least for my pets, it works correctly, though I don't have a guild XP bonus to confirm the addition is correct.
That works, thank you!
(09-29-2015, 12:38 AM)wtfaatp Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't seem to work for me anymore? Anyone have an update?

lucasftw deserves the credit for figuring out the current formula for 'base pet damage': 4*ROUND(power(((14+pet tier/4)*(pet tier-1)+pet level),1.4+pet tier*pet tier*0.0015),0)

The formula for pet damage after all the bonuses is:
IF(player level<200,ROUND(pet base damage*(1+PP shop pet damage)*(1+Stable bonus+Guild upgrade pet damage)*(1+Ascension upgrade pet damage),0),ROUND(pet base damage*(1+PP shop pet damage)*(1+Stable bonus+Guild upgrade pet damage)*(1+Ascension upgrade pet damage)*(1+(player level-200)*0.05)*2,0))
Does anyone have any idea about the pet speed?
Base cooldown is 2sec.

Then:

=((2-0.01*(PetSpeed-10))*(1-AscPerk%)
Does anyone know the algorithm to calculate the new talents that came with the level 78 pets, like storm-dealer or fire-dealer?
Storm dealer fire dealer??? You on the right forum?? O.0
(11-04-2015, 01:27 AM)Ragekai Wrote: [ -> ]Storm dealer fire dealer??? You on the right forum?? O.0

Lmao, I think he posted that so we click on his signature.