Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Base Monster Exp Formula
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out the base monster exp formula for people that are non-inferno. 

For the whole thing I got something that is close, but not quite there ;-;

(MonsterLevel*(1+(MonsterLevel*0.3))*(1+PartyBoost)*(1+(1+((TodayBonus+AllWorldsCompleteBonus)*(SupportBonus+VIP+XpBoost+Guild+Altar+Event))*(PartyCountMod)*(1+RestBonus)

Also, I tried seeing the difference in exp when you have the Today's Bonus on and the rested bonus...this is what I got.
http://prntscr.com/827j6y
Multiplying 1.5 to the 10% exp's doesn't work ;-;
1. That is the inferno formula. 2. It's ((1+erate)*(1+globalmodifier)). 2. The all worlds complete bonus is in the regular mob formula. That is a combination of both, see me in chatzy for more info.
(08-11-2015, 08:10 AM)jmcclain1299 Wrote: [ -> ]1. That is the inferno formula. 2. It's ((1+erate)*(1+globalmodifier)). 2. The all worlds complete bonus is in the regular mob formula. That is a combination of both, see me in chatzy for more info.

Thanks for replying jmcclain, but I already know this now. xD

What I really want to know is the formula for engine.balance.xp_mod and whatever else in the pre-inferno exp formula...like I already said in your post.