Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Darkblood Guild Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!

HunterFyre here (Thats my IGN)

I wanted to let everyone know that my new guild - Darkblood is looking for active members!

I will be leaving it opened indefinitely to anyone who wants to join. When we reach cap members, I will be working on upgrading the guild hall to let more in. The guild will work by a relaxed atmosphere (it IS an idle game is it not?  Tongue ) and we are open to anyone who wishes to contribute at a leisurely pace*.  

Of course there are a few general rules for being in a group community.

1. Be respectful in the chat (if you are going to use it) I have little tolerance for flamers and I won't hesitate to make room for someone else if I catch someone being an ass.
  2. Please donate often to the buildings whenever you can! After all, it benefits everyone and we can only stand to gain from it! Reliable contributors may be awarded with promotions. 
  3. * I will be weeding out people who seem to have left the game (lets say 72+ hours) as we need as many helping hands as possible to raise our buildings! (the idea behind this is, at least log in every day or two to collect your resources and let us know that you're still invested/interested in the game!)
That's about it! I am not asking for much, but for people who would like the same thing: To build a guild together and reap the benefits Smile

All are welcome! 
And if you can't find us, I will be back here ever so often. You can leave me an IGN here and I'll send an invitation your way! [do keep in mind that if the guild becomes full in the meanwhile, you may not be able to accept.] Questions or Comments? Please don't hesitate to leave them below as well! 

[As for bumping this thread, I will return every few days to bump advances in our building levels! When that happens, I will update this list]

Building levels: [updated 8/5/15]:
Guild Hall: 0
Fortress: 1
Altar: 1
Stable: 1