Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Idle Stone/second Guild Building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talking with my guildies and brainstorming ideas we came to this new building. One who gives to the guild stones per second production.

An idle Guild Building, like the last event ones. Would be a great addition.
Cool suggestion!
too overpowered if not balanced right, i'd say i'm not in favor
Neither am I.

The mine is enough, especially at high levels.
I like the idea but stones per second seems like too much. Maybe per minute or hour, or day lol. 1000 stone per day at lvl 1, would be far from game breaking.

Just as long as the person who got the daily stone was different than the day before. Since I want that GP. Or reduce the total amount and give each member 1/10th for example part of the daily. Actually I kind of like 100 stone at level 1 but for every guild member. 1000 stone at level 10.
I also feel like this would be way too hard to balance. I don't think any buildings should give flat resources per second.
How about just a +2%/level to stone/wood gains? would take a level 13 guild building to replicate the event bonus effect.
(08-05-2015, 08:40 AM)Omnia0001 Wrote: [ -> ]How about just a +2%/level to stone/wood gains? would take a level 13 guild building to replicate the event bonus effect.

I like this idea as well, but knowing Ray we'd be lucky to get 1% a level. Might be similar to altar and be .5%
(08-05-2015, 10:19 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2015, 08:40 AM)Omnia0001 Wrote: [ -> ]How about just a +2%/level to stone/wood gains? would take a level 13 guild building to replicate the event bonus effect.

I like this idea as well, but knowing Ray we'd be lucky to get 1% a level. Might be similar to altar and be .5%

Yeah, I imagine one of the upcoming guild buildings will be a replica of the altar for woodcutting/mining. .5-1%/level is what I expect.
A non-linear gain would be ideal for the majority of players, but hurt later in the game.

I'm all for it!
Pages: 1 2