Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paint.exe IOU
Heyoo!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are mine.

This is a gif of Ray smashing all the bugs. if you open the img up it will animate slightly...

(07-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Dimas Wrote: my paint

Not entirely sure that is legit.... considering there are 7 almost exact identical images dating back to 2008 on google.
(07-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Dimas Wrote: my paint

[Image: t8ujq4_4.jpg]
Here goes my contributions

//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis
So much great or funny stuff on here. XD But I still thought I'd dabble a few hours into something to post today, completely done with only the standard sized brush and color palette on Win7. A gleeful pointer and his bat pets taking on the Z Bros. Game on, idlers! Big Grin

[Image: o1qPo2.png]
Photo 
Here's my two submissions! I've never actually done anything in paint before besides for just messing around. It was definitely a learning experience, and was pretty fun! Good luck to everyone else entering the competition and idle on!

(I've added imgur links below just in case the attachments don't work for some reason)

http://imgur.com/JwDKKBV
http://imgur.com/8IyKxRH

- Jakantor

This took longer than it should have, not going to lie. May have stopped putting detail into the Wabbit like 5/6ths the way through, but I can only play with Paint for so long. ^^

IGN: Sukaliaric

Level:

Guild: GuildPerks

IOU: 23349
(07-28-2015, 10:24 PM)Sukaliaric Wrote: This took longer than it should have, not going to lie. May have stopped putting detail into the Wabbit like 5/6ths the way through, but I can only play with Paint for so long. ^^

the rabbit looks like it's copied in
(07-29-2015, 01:19 AM)lp9 Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 10:24 PM)Sukaliaric Wrote: This took longer than it should have, not going to lie. May have stopped putting detail into the Wabbit like 5/6ths the way through, but I can only play with Paint for so long. ^^

the rabbit looks like it's copied in

I'll take that as a compliment, I left out a lot of details though because I worked on the wabbit alone for a couple hours. Shading is off, too. No good with MS Paint, missing too many tools.
IGN: Sukaliaric

Level:

Guild: GuildPerks

IOU: 23349