Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paint.exe IOU
(07-31-2015, 10:53 AM)Colbei Wrote: [img][Image: tS1bFAa.png][/img][Image: YDRPlxi.png]
20 hours of win paint later... ray you are evil for having us do this challenge Tongue  Was a blast, I wish all of you artists out there the best of luck!

And here I was thinking I had a chance!
(07-31-2015, 10:53 AM)Colbei Wrote: [img][Image: tS1bFAa.png][/img][Image: YDRPlxi.png]
20 hours of win paint later... ray you are evil for having us do this challenge Tongue  Was a blast, I wish all of you artists out there the best of luck!
I don't think i'll make it in the top 5 like this... nice drawing though
IGN: DRK

Was fun.  Thanks for the competition.  There's some talent in this thread, for sure.

My pet snake from way back.  I named him Ray, of course :3

Sketched...

[Image: zjwhvo.jpg]

And colored...

[Image: qriz39.jpg]

Good luck everybody!

Any visions of artistic integrity were immediately replaced with visions of me finishing and never opening paint again, ha.
[Image: q0LwGJj.png]
Finally saved up enough pet food for my T11 pet.  The IOUkachu! (this has no relations to anything especially pokemon, I promise)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Wbd7dsl.png]
Photo 
my thoughts Smile
[Image: krL4OWi.png]
This is NOT a submission for the contest. I was merely inspired after working with win paint to create something in honor of all you art warriors out there who submitted work after doing battle with the dread "winp" monster!!! I hope you like it! Big Grin 
[img][Image: 51ytx2s.png][/img]
meh not good lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)