Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal Auto Speed and Treasure %
Just wondering 2 things

1. What is the ideal level to get your Auto Click speed to before you stop spending AP on it.

2. What is the % chance of finding a treasure without the Treasure Hunter upgrade. I've looked all over but never managed to find it.
1. lvl 25 autospeed
2. 1% chance to spawn without any upgrades.
So basically with it starting at 1%, if I upgrade it to give 50% more the chances are only 1.5%? Seems awfully low for so much gold.
(06-29-2015, 06:28 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: So basically with it starting at 1%, if I upgrade it to give 50% more the chances are only 1.5%? Seems awfully low for so much gold.

Correct.

The chance is still relative; it will spawn 50% more often than if you had 0% upgrades.

If you are in a party, only the highest level among your group members will count.

Rock on.
(06-29-2015, 07:03 PM)Analog Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 06:28 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: So basically with it starting at 1%, if I upgrade it to give 50% more the chances are only 1.5%? Seems awfully low for so much gold.

Correct.

The chance is still relative; it will spawn 50% more often than if you had 0% upgrades.

If you are in a party, only the highest level among your group members will count.

Rock on.

I've noticed only 2 or 3 times so far...an EPIC treasure chest appears. Its huge; and gives nice drops
What is its odds?
(07-01-2015, 10:42 AM)Ragekai Wrote: I've noticed only 2 or 3 times so far...an EPIC treasure chest appears.  Its huge; and gives nice drops
What is its odds?

The number I've seen mentioned a few times is 1/500 (0.2%) for every treasure spawn. It's like sighting a unicorn!

Rock on.
(07-03-2015, 07:11 AM)Analog Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 10:42 AM)Ragekai Wrote: I've noticed only 2 or 3 times so far...an EPIC treasure chest appears.  Its huge; and gives nice drops
What is its odds?

The number I've seen mentioned a few times is 1/500 (0.2%) for every treasure spawn. It's like sighting a unicorn!

Rock on.

Cool! I saw another one today. It dropped a solid halo of coins that lagged my browser in a golden blur of +'s