Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slight change with party layout
Currently the limit is 3 to a party, I use two accounts so I can always have at least one other person in a partry. Of course it's more efficient to have 3 in a party than 2 since you'll be dishing out more damage. I often find a player that's alone and make both of my toons join them, simple party of three.

Problem is that if that person leaves (or kicks us, as the case may be) my characters don't stay in the party and both are solo. This is an idle game, so I'm not going to be watching and I lose a lot of time that could be better spent by them becoming solo rather than at least having each other.

Is there a way where you can make it so that there is no "party Leader"? It doesn't seem to have much of a purpose to have a leader since any member can initiate a challenge and also I don't want to go from having a party of three down to being alone when there's two perfectly good characters I have that can party together.
This is something ive been discussing for a bit. It will require quite an overhaul, but is necessary to resolve that issue among others with the party system. I have no eta on when it will happen, but hopefully soon.
Okay then, just something to keep in mind when you do upgrade the party system.