Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Join menu and speed
So I just opened the mobile app for the first time and not even two minutes in I found something you might want to fix. So in the menu that allows you to join players' parties, the scroll bar is nearly impossible to use on my screen. I suggest switching and scroll bars to aloow dragging the contents like that of a scrolling down a web page on a mobile would work. Also I'm not certain if ita just my phone or connection, but it seems that things process a little slower. For example in mining the stones should dissapear into your count faster since you hover a mouse over them. Also floating damage text seems alower. Maybe it just doesnt float as fast for overall speed improvement on the app, but that bugs me a bit as im used to it on the computer version. For the record I run this on a galaxy s3 mini. Also id love to know if this kind of feedback is what you are looking for, as id be glad to continue my feelings on it.
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"
Absolutely. Actually the scroll bars on their own are really crappy in the web version as well. I'll have to just fix those up globally....i'm sure there's also better solutions for me for handling mobile dragging, and i'll certainly look into that soon.
'Pages' rather than scrolling might be easier to use. (Both for the browser client as well as the mobile app, which I haven't tried yet.)

That could also allow the 'Find Party' window to start at the "middle page" (closest to your level) and have back and forward page buttons as needed. (Though I'd assume that the 'back page' button would get pretty dusty!)

Rock on.