Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnection Problems? Post here
If you're having disconnection issues please post here:

Please report these details if they apply:
  1. Were you in a party? If so, were you the leader, or a party member?
  2. Was it caused by a challenge?
  3. What lead to these events, assuming you were present when it happened? Did someone leave the party, did the challenge end, etc.

Thanks!
It seems like, for challenges, there's always one person who doesn't make it into a challenge, right at the start. I can't remember the last time I was in a group challenge with 6 people. This just happened to me a little while ago. I joined into a Bronze Ugh and got dropped as soon as the challenge started.
Any idea if this is occurring to a specific person based on the order they joined? (1st person kicked, last person to join, etc?)
Gah this happens to me a lot! It was particulary bad last week and seemed to happen whenever I joined a challenge or a party or a room was full. It's not so bad this week, but still really annoying! I was going to make a suggestion to see if we could have 'remember password' on the login, since I have to login so much! Mainly now though it just happens when someone leaves a party that I joined (so not when people join me), and when challenges finish (no matter what the outcome is).

1. Were you in a party? If so, were you the leader, or a party member?
As I said above, it mostly happens when I join a party and someone leaves. Sometimes I just get disconnected from the others in the party with no onscreen message, othertimes I get the looping disconnect message.

2. Was it caused by a challenge?
Either normal party fighting or challenges. With challenges though, it happens at the end of almost every challenge (but not all of them). It doesn't matter what the outcome was (you already did this challenge, challenge success, or challenge fail). Sometimes I get error messages DURING a challenge when I haven't even clicked (passive fighting). eg. Click "Join" on challenge and sit there and not click my mouse at all, and during the challenge an error message pops up.

3. What lead to these events, assuming you were present when it happened? Did someone leave the party, did the challenge end, etc.
I have no idea sorry :/ It just seems to happen all over the place for me, I'm not sure how to narrow it down. It seems that almost any 'interactive' action I can take (ie. with other players) causes it most of the time.

I made some Youtube videos showing some of the problems. The recordings are a bit laggy/slow due to encoding & videos uploading at the same time as recording. When I'm not recording it, the game runs fine (no lag).

For the videos, I only did bronze short challenges for brevity's sake, but it happens on all of them that I have tried (no matter the mode, medal, or whether I've completed any/part/all of it already or not). Same with regular fighting - doesn't matter if I've completed the area or not.

Group Challenge: I can wait as long as I like but the game stops responding I have to reload & relogin.
Group Challenge (2): As above.
Joining a party then leaving: Get "Could not connect to other player" message. The game hangs after that and is only remedied by reloading & relogging in.
Join Duo Challenge: but 'logged in elsewhere' message without clicking anything.
Lead a Duo Challenge: "Could not connect to other player" and "disconnecting your other instance" at end of challenge.

If I just don't click the red X (when it says 'please wait') it just sits on that screen and does nothing. So sometimes it works fine, but most of the time, I get the above annoyances :/

Using Google Chrome on Windows, and I'm playing on iourpg.com

If there is anything else required, please let me know.
Thanks!
On Challenges since the update I'm getting:

Group Challenges which I join: "You appear to be logged in elsewhere yada yada" message.
On solo challenges at end: "Cannot connect to other player" message (whaa?).
On Group challenges which I start, they were working fine but giving me "You appear to be logged in elsewhere" message at first. But now, when the party is full & ready to go, instead of getting the "Connecting" screen, it just makes the challenge disappear and I'm no longer in the challenge (which I started!).

I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but this is seriously getting infuriating. It seems I'm spending 1/2 my time logging in, or checking the game to see whether it's kicked me out of my party without telling me, or for some reason, telling me I'm "already logged in" when I haven't done anything, and have only played in 1 Chrome tab.

Wasted my time making videos to show the problem/s last time, not gonna bother this time.

EDIT: HAHA Just switched back to the game tab. Image attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your report(s) were incredible and I really appreciate the detail and effort put into it. I'll certainly be looking into these issues for the next patch (the primary focus of the next update). Sorry for a delayed response.