Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never seen my pet crit hit or Double Atk?
I've put some PP into crit hit chance, effect, and a little into double attack.
Not once have I ever seen a crit hit or double attack actually happen.

Is it broken? Huh
i got i bit in mine it works in fight ....all tho i have not seen the 2x dam are crit hit work with in the pet arena once and tryed it over and over trying to get it to happen lol
(06-01-2015, 04:34 AM)CALYPSO666 Wrote: i got i bit in mine it works in fight ....all tho i have not seen the 2x dam are crit hit work with in the pet arena once and tryed it over and over trying to get it to happen lol

Yes..that is when I'm paying attention in arena-- always same number no matter if try 1000 times it seems.
Edit: i've noticed it in fighting shows up...still not in arena.
Also have noticed this. Either the game should inform us that these do not apply to the arena, or it is semi-broken atm.
Sorry to bump an old thread here, but it is relevant.

I read up on the wiki that it states that it's suppose to work in Arena, not sure who's responsible for the wiki though.

After doing lots of testing I still can't seem to get a single crit or double attack in pet arena. It does however work outside of pet arena. I assume that this is either a bug that needs fixing or like what was said before it needs to specify that it doesn't work in Arena.
Me too *the chance is 1% but i hit A LOT and no crit or x2 in area* and i think Ray should do some buff for x2 and crit for the ... the chance just too low + high cost :|
I too have only seen crits and doubles in normal combat, never in arena

seems pretty clear to me it's not working in arena
Andez - Click Heroes