Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Code
Hey Ray, my dear Wink

Im totally fine with all the Stuff that can come out of a Random Code, and i think the Scaling is Amazing.

But... I got Wood today... And to be honest, 2k Wood on my Level feels like a Zonk Sad
My Brother got 100 Exp. Points *jelly*

Well i hope u can adjust the Scaling for Wood a bit. On my Wooding Level or Player Level, what ever u scale it off, i would like to see the double amount, or 50% more, that would feel Awesome!

Light
2000 wood isn't a lot to you? The tree I'm on gives 250 wood a kill, so 2000, is 8 times that amount. I'd be happy with that amount of wood...but maybe that's just me.
(05-31-2015, 11:31 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: 2000 wood isn't a lot to you? The tree I'm on gives 250 wood a kill, so 2000, is 8 times that amount. I'd be happy with that amount of wood...but maybe that's just me.

Seems we are on the same Wood Level...

Well, didnt saw it this way, but when you compare all other Rewards you can get, then 2k Wood feels bit "low".

I dont whant to say im dissapointed at all, just that it feels a bit low, from my point of view.
How do you get code for this game anyways? I was expecting a buy option for them or something, but I don't see it. Is there some way to get it without paying?
(05-31-2015, 08:16 PM)itsme Wrote: How do you get code for this game anyways? I was expecting a buy option for them or something, but I don't see it. Is there some way to get it without paying?

From the official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idle-Onli...6674851481

Rock on.
I wish the rewards we're a little more balanced, I play with 3 accounts on 2 accounts ik got 7k gold which at lvl 44 is quite a lot of gold and on my third account i get something like 120 wood...
I think main problem is that at lower levels you don't want the wood and at higher levels you would rather have lots of wood but maybe im wrong about it.
Same goes for expeditionpoints since you can only get like 30 each day if you do 3 times the medium expedition getting 100 expeditionpoints is really a lot, also this number doesn't seem to change on any level? So a level 10 get 100 expeditionpoints while the level 100 also get 100 expeditionpoints?
Wood may seem crappy simply because it has no real use currently. With guild updates coming, wood/stone will grow exponentially in value, far beyond the sell value.
(06-01-2015, 12:07 AM)Ray Wrote: Wood may seem crappy simply because it has no real use currently. With guild updates coming, wood/stone will grow exponentially in value, far beyond the sell value.

I dont see it in a "sell value" way.

Its just, when i got gold / AP / DIA or what ever reward on my Current Level, its a HUGE Boost. It Realy feels like i opend a Big Chest of Treasures.
Thats the way i like to see the Codes.

But the Wood you can get out is a bit small.

As i said before, maybe im Wrong, but thats just my Opinion after all.

/vote for Wood Buff in Random Codes Smile
(06-01-2015, 12:07 AM)Ray Wrote: Wood may seem crappy simply because it has no real use currently. With guild updates coming, wood/stone will grow exponentially in value, far beyond the sell value.

Wood will also be used for guild upgrades? So we should be hoarding wood as well? Or do you mean wood will be useful to get further depths in mining?
(05-31-2015, 08:47 PM)Analog Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 08:16 PM)itsme Wrote: How do you get code for this game anyways? I was expecting a buy option for them or something, but I don't see it. Is there some way to get it without paying?

From the official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Idle-Onli...6674851481

Rock on.

Cool, never knew about that, thanks!