Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just beat level 70 I'm level 29.
I guess its just mindless grinding for the next 11 level ups... =\ meh..

Edit: Should I just grind at 69? Or would it be faster to kill lower levels that die in less time?
Every 25 mobs, you get additional gold and xp. So if you can kill the level 51 mob a lot quicker than the level 69 mob, check to see the xp and the time it takes to kill btween the two. Then if you can kill the level 76 mob, you'd choose that over a lower mob and so forth.

I grinded that way for most levels up until the lvl 319 mob when I was able to have a good party of 3 ppl. Your best bet is to just do a rough test of an hour on both mobs and see which gives you the best results.
(05-20-2015, 08:27 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Every 25 mobs, you get additional gold and xp. So if you can kill the level 51 mob a lot quicker than the level 69 mob, check to see the xp and the time it takes to kill btween the two. Then if you can kill the level 76 mob, you'd choose that over a lower mob and so forth.

I grinded that way for most levels up until the lvl 319 mob when I was able to have a good party of 3 ppl. Your best bet is to just do a rough test of an hour on both mobs and see which gives you the best results.

Well, I can't solo 51 afk...   I can 44 though... would it be better to do 26 than 44?
Just take Gold/XP and divide it by HP