Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing Inferno/Parties Suggestions
PARTIES 1
Firstly, parties of 3 and 4 seemed great, until everyone keeps disconnecting and leaving parties due to bugs
(and probably other problems)
this means you can't safely idle them.. since if they leave and you don't kill, it wont move you down since that is only for solo
so is it possible to implement the solo moving.. for parties of 2 and 3
(and 4 as well would make it easier to code, etc)

PARTIES 2
I'm sure a lot of people have been saying this in chatzy (or in forum but I don't see)
It would be nice if people could invite others to party and maybe have an auto accept thing.
(maybe it can be limited to guilds?)
or a way to look and see if guild mates are in parties (and how many there are)
not sure if it is possible.. but you could copy the... queue system from challenges?
maybe can queue parties? hmm
(choose location?, set level?, set password?)
maybe even a party option, to choose treasures and etc for parties
yes.. these are a lot of changes.. just brainstorming atm (and hoping xD)

INFERNO
also with the (i hope temporary) nerf of inferno level, it means 300+, is not worth farming in inferno
(except for cards so maybe go to 400 but that's it)
[Image: obcWY5O.png]
it is due to the fact that the power of xp and gold growth remains lower than 2,
while hp grows at 2... i.e. xp+gold/hp .. has a negative power (assuming everything it capped at 300, so 1.8 and 1.48 becomes -0.2 and -0.52)
possible ways to balance this could be to do something similar to upgrades, where after certain levels the tier bonus can drop... to maybe 0.005
or it would be possible to cap it... once it hits 2 or slightly above 2. (so there wont be exponential growth, but at least it wont decrease)
I think a diminishing formula for per-25 bonus is key, but I just haven't jumped on that boat yet.