Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Diary 6 :: 2015 :: April
The patch is out.

Currently there is a +50 cap, card drops, etc. However this is only the first half of the Inferno feature. Post-200 additions are in the works but were not able to make it in this update. I'm aiming for next weekend for second half and completion of the Inferno mode.
While I hash out the finishing touches of the Inferno system and how it will relate to what it does for you after level 200, i've also been slowly preparing for other features in the future as well.

Pretty soon i'd like to offer daily spins, and codes that offer spins. 

Beyond this, i'd like to have a second stage to the wheel that spins and tells you how much you'll receive:

x1
x5
x10
x25
x50
x100

Leaving room for incredible (yet obviously extremely rare) random rewards.
Things are coming along with Inferno Levels...it's essentially the same as regular levels but as an appending replacement.

I expect to have the patch out by next weekend.
"Ray! Where have you been??"

I've been busier than ever on too many things at once, but as I mentioned i'm keeping up with the Inferno updates. A new design of the character window has been established and i'm working on including additional stats so people can view their progress in different areas.

I'm looking to include the Inferno damage bonus (that you receive each inferno level), and should be nearing completion of the patch, which i'm aiming at Friday for the release of.