Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regression to previous mob/boss instead of whole zone
Hello, first of all I really liked the latest patch (v0.29g)!

I was wondering if it could be possible when we fail to kill a mob/boss to be regressed to the immediately previous mob/boss instead of going all the way back to the first creature of that planet. It would make things even better when being in a party if the other member logs out while we are away from keyboard (like when we're sleeping Tongue ), and allow us to be gradually sent to the mob/boss that best suits us even if it's the 8th/9th creature on that planet (instead of the 1st).
Yeah +1 this Smile
I could do that, but it could take 15 mins before you're rolled to a more plausible creature going back 1 zone at a time in some cases.
(03-02-2015, 08:44 AM)Ray Wrote: I could do that, but it could take 15 mins before you're rolled to a more plausible creature going back 1 zone at a time in some cases.

I see nothing wrong with that, and if someone who's teamed up with an even stronger player and gets out of the party because the other player disconnected while he's afk I think that will serve as a further motivation to raise their own attack instead of spending everything in gold upgrades and leeching off stronger players.  Tongue
I think that the inability to kill treasure mobs should not regress your zone so we do not have to deactivate treasure in options in order to not be taken back a few levels while idling.
I would definitely agree with treasures not throwing you back to the first zone. I was idling watching a different screen with iou playing on another monitor. I barely didnt beat the treasure on idle, and it threw me all the way back to 1
I agree on that.
Does whoever have the highest hunting levels have their skills used in the party per mob kill? If it is, having one player focus on hunting and another on dmg, is far from 'leeching off stronger players'.
(03-04-2015, 10:45 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Does whoever have the highest hunting levels have their skills used in the party per mob kill? If it is, having one player focus on hunting and another on dmg, is far from 'leeching off stronger players'.

I'm not sure about that, I don't ever party with people because I get nearly half of the gains compared to what I get when I am hunting alone.
(03-04-2015, 10:45 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Does whoever have the highest hunting levels have their skills used in the party per mob kill? If it is, having one player focus on hunting and another on dmg, is far from 'leeching off stronger players'.

I wasn't referring to that, but rather to people who focus on raising upgrades like "Gold Rate", "Huge Loots" and "Triple Size" while keeping their damage upgrade levels noticeably low. And I'm sorry if that sounded like criticism against those who do that, it's just a strategy as good as any other and anyone is free to do it.

What I meant to say is that if someone has not raised their damage enough (and therefore the gap between the area they can solo and the area they can survive only in a party is too high) and with a regression area-by-area instead of planet-by-planet takes them too many minutes to get back to a mob they can kill solo, then they should focus on raising their damage for a while. Personally my gap between solo and party kills is more or less 3 whole planets, but I don't mind if it takes me 15-30 minutes to automatically get back to a mob I can solo if my teammate logs out and exits my party.

Speaking of, thanks Ray for the update! I also like that not killing treasures doesn't count towards regression.  Smile