Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invaild discord invite link
When I click on the chat in social menu in IOU, so that I can access to Discord, when trying to access that, saying that the link is invaild or has expired.

That is strange because I have never had this problem before. I asked some of my friends for invite link, but it did not work as I have the same error...

Can anyone assist me with that? Also I cannot access customer support for some reason today for me Sad
Are you michele who was banned yesterday ?
if not there shouldnt be problem or try to clear your browser cache
Yes it is lol
(01-21-2017, 09:21 AM)Ray Wrote: Yes it is lol

@Ray How dare you ban me for just the reason: "Annoying Ray with mentions."! I was asking a idea, not getting you to ban me! When will the ban expire! Also don't say it is indefinite, just that reason doesn't mean you can get indefinite ban! This is my opinion!
its not your oppinion, youre just a troll we stopped feeding =)
Antonio/Michele/whoever, whether you're actually a troll or perhaps not, you need to spend your time elsewhere, where your behavior is more welcomed, like a psychiatrist's office.

You don't seem to understand the basic concepts in a community as to what is acceptable or not, no matter how many times it has been explained. Please grow up for your own sake, and move on.

Ray
(01-26-2017, 08:22 AM)Ray Wrote: Antonio/Michele/whoever, whether you're actually a troll or perhaps not, you need to spend your time elsewhere, where your behavior is more welcomed, like a psychiatrist's office.

You don't seem to understand the basic concepts in a community as to what is acceptable or not, no matter how many times it has been explained. Please grow up for your own sake, and move on.

Ray

Perhaps I may be a bit of a troll, but I wouldn't try to mention you for unknown reasons... Also, I am familiar with the chat and rules of forums/chat. I have been in different chats and forums... so I am not kind of new to rules... Even games.

I tried to mention you because I had a idea that may be potentially useful...
Ray trolled me when I told him why was I banned without reason, and when will the ban be lifted. Grah! I am going to get him for saying "Trolo lolo lolo" to me! I hate these kind of jokes!!

I told HIM when will MY ban BE LIFTED!!
Antonio, Ray doesn't ban anyone without reason. In fact, if RAY banned you, you probably did something utterly stupid. If you feel like you were banned for no reason, you may pm me instead of making new threads about it. Any further threads or troll posts will only be against your case.

Cheers.
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
Trolly olly olly...