Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIC voting FIASCO
I guess most people will agree that a lot of the suggestions done are great and a lot of them should be added.
But this voting thing is becoming a total fiasco.

1) i know of at least 2 votes that are done by the same person. Someone who has an account for his PC at home and 1 at his work. Different name, different IP.

2) Guildpolitics, voting for guildmembers' entries to keep the diamonds in the guild.

3) The entries are just screenshots without any explenation. Ok some are obvious, some are totally not.
Look at this entrie by StonerDog http://prnt.sc/dangs7 . Who would vote for this? Something about a garden and some plant? Might be the best suggestion, i just got no clue what it is.

4) Some entries are overlapping eachother. What will you do with the reward? entrie by PkWTF is the same as Selednis is the same as Ikue.

5) So the entries that are not in the TOP 5 will not get a reward or be chosen to add to the game. So Will these people get a reward if you do decide to add them in a few months? For example the idea by Tokaby about more key-shortcuts. Not many people will vote for it (i think) since there are some other choices that would be a greater and bigger addition to the game. What happens if in a few months you just add it in a patch. Will Tokaby get a reward then, or is he just screwed and used to improve the game.

Personally i would say give all these entries the same reward and let people choose to vote what they want added first because i doubt this system is working.
reward is too big if it would something like 5k for winner it would be more fair vote ^^

and i agree some minor reward for all participants and then some bonus for winner
I called this well in advance. Which is why I advocated my guild members not vote at all.
---Retired---