Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Progress
it is mainly the RNG, so i hope Ray takes that into account and give us enough time to finish it.
Or like in last event he gives us a code for some extra energy.
It wouldnt be fair otherwise.
Why would you insist on completing the event by gathering all possible rewards?

Have you collected all rewards from recent event? No.

What about the one before? No.

So?

The RNG argument is worthless. There are over 4,000 points of energy available through the event time. Around 2/3 or this is usually used for tile resets. Do you think there are people that will have the remaining 1/3 perfectly RNG-ed? No. There are moments where you'll have better tiles, and moments with worse tiles.

RNG works in the same way for everyone. Everyone has to face better or worse board. It's FAIR for everyone.

There's nothing to take account. Ray doesn't have to give anything. Including extednding event's time.

On the other side, if I were to pick a solution, I'd add a few energy codes so that people who joined the event at its final days could collect as many EPs as possible (preferably 30).
I am a Nerd.  Angel
We are looking at releasing the next major event for a day between Oct 2-5th...more likely later in that range. It should give a bit more time as we polish and get the new event tested.

If you're two weeks off still by Oct 1st...I would suspect you'll just never complete all the currencies.
Well, I finished the event a few days ago, I imagine most people are done by now or at least down to the last 2-4 currencies.
i hope to unlock gold tomorrow. havent missed a single energy claim.
i hope there will be an energy code like in the last event so everyone can complete it.
There won't be a code. That code was due to a bug people were abusing during the first time event happened. Also you have until the 5th-7th now it seems.