Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions August 2016
(08-03-2016, 06:12 AM)Rovian Wrote:
Yeah that is another one when you sacrifice or buy something multiple times stop the giant floating text bars so you cant see nothing behind it.

This would be the same as a multiple buy option really. Instead of 10 floaties saying you purchased 1 upgrade, you get 1 floatie saying you purchased 10!
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
(08-03-2016, 06:15 AM)Listat Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 06:12 AM)Rovian Wrote:
Yeah that is another one when you sacrifice or buy something multiple times stop the giant floating text bars so you cant see nothing behind it.

This would be the same as a multiple buy option really. Instead of 10 floaties saying you purchased 1 upgrade, you get 1 floatie saying you purchased 10!

Ah yeah my bad it was more for the events really its really annoying ;D especially if anyone is like me and only likes even numbers.
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

Woop
can we make it so you can see the levels of the players in the challenge before joining
so you don't accidently doom a challenge by joining it with not enough CD
Not sure how people people think about these suggestions, although I'm fairly sure they've been suggested before, or something similar at least.

-Let guild leaders decide whether they want applicants to be able to join freely, or have them approved to be able to join the guild.

-Let guild leaders set certain criteria (like IOU, level, mining level, etc.) for their guild, so that only people who match the criteria can join freely. People who do not match the criteria would have to apply and need the approval of a guild leader to join. Setting the critera to join could be done with checkboxes maybe?

(Seriously, though, IOU is the only game I know that lets people freely join guilds as they please. People being able to join guilds without approval is weird.)

-Guild ban list. The reason behind this is simple: keep people you do not want in your guild out. I've had to kick way too many people who were persistent and kept rejoining. It's really annoying.
(08-08-2016, 03:31 AM)shadowstep9350 Wrote: can we make it so you can see the levels of the players in the challenge before joining
so you don't accidently doom a challenge by joining it with not enough CD

You can see player levels by clicking your queue. Not sure what you mean.
(08-08-2016, 05:34 AM)ND1 Wrote: Not sure how people people think about these suggestions, although I'm fairly sure they've been suggested before, or something similar at least.

-Let guild leaders decide whether they want applicants to be able to join freely, or have them approved to be able to join the guild.

-Let guild leaders set certain criteria (like IOU, level, mining level, etc.) for their guild, so that only people who match the criteria can join freely. People who do not match the criteria would have to apply and need the approval of a guild leader to join. Setting the critera to join could be done with checkboxes maybe?

(Seriously, though, IOU is the only game I know that lets people freely join guilds as they please. People being able to join guilds without approval is weird.)

-Guild ban list. The reason behind this is simple: keep people you do not want in your guild out. I've had to kick way too many people who were persistent and kept rejoining. It's really annoying.

-This would be extremely low priority, because we have a close/open guild system where you can have it closed and screen by invitation only.

-Again, this is sort of the reason behind closed and open joins. Personally I prefer utilizing the forums for things like approvals and communication.

-At this point I'm not sure if you know about closed guilds. People can't join unless you invite them directly with this enabled. Just click the "Manage" button within you guild menu, and toggle "Public Join" to Off.
I can understand not allowing this feature I about to suggest out of challenges, but specifically for challenges it would be really nice to have.

I like to have the ability to click and hold to do click damage continually (again, in challenges only!) because sometimes you can easily tire out from all the clicking when you have a high enough level in click speed along with using a skill to make it faster. Also for some, they may not be able to make full use of their click speed if they can't click fast enough, click and hold will fix that.
(08-08-2016, 09:16 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: I can understand not allowing this feature I about to suggest out of challenges, but specifically for challenges it would be really nice to have.

I like to have the ability to click and hold to do click damage continually (again, in challenges only!) because sometimes you can easily tire out from all the clicking when you have a high enough level in click speed along with using a skill to make it faster. Also for some, they may not be able to make full use of their click speed if they can't click fast enough, click and hold will fix that.

So click and hold to do click damage instead of clicking like mad?
(08-08-2016, 10:08 AM)Listat Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 09:16 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: I can understand not allowing this feature I about to suggest out of challenges, but specifically for challenges it would be really nice to have.

So click and hold to do click damage instead of clicking like mad?

Yes, exactly like that, click, hold it and does all the click damage for you but for challenge runs only.

Edit: Oh it has occur to me that if it is added in, it would need a mention somewhere so players not clueless about it existence.
Hey guys,

I just wanted to chime in here....

Right now you really would not believe how full our plate is with the new UI opening up the potential for literally everything we ever wanted and a million more things. However, even at the worst time to take on even more, i'm tired of putting QoL's on the backburner.

So what we will do is at least implement 1 of the suggestions here as early as the next patch. We (Jay and I) are getting together to finalize some things for the upcoming patch this Sunday and have it planned to implement one of the suggestions from this topic. Admittedly it'll likely be one of the easier ones, but I wanted to at least show some affection towards the community commitment lately.

Beyond that, we have slowly but surely been growing more consistent with things ever since the migration completion...between events at the beginning to the end of the month, weekly blog updates, nightly codes, etc....perhaps we can expand that onto ensuring we take on one good quality suggestion every 1-2 weeks and ensure it gets added into the following update.

Ray