Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
damador, this error should be fixed now if you want to make a new copy for it. but i'm not calling it a new version quite yet because

a) i don't like to spam so many versions when i don't have to
b) most people shouldn't have these nodes active anyway
c) there should be a bigger change to the sheet coming shortly. i was hoping today, but it is out of my control whether it is ready

also, to quixorbl: if there is a decent recent for me to make /cards take precedence over /export, i can do that. when i thought about it /export made more sense to me because

a) if you are using /export then there is no reason to use /cards
b) if /cards had preference & you enter /cards but want to later change to /export, you would have to unhide the card page and delete the entire column for /export to work
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Points -ship arena dmage / pet arena damage doesnt import form pastebin

nodes fixed
(02-26-2018, 12:08 AM)damador Wrote: Points -ship arena dmage / pet arena damage doesnt import form pastebin

nodes fixed

Intentional. Same reason they don't count toward total leg points spent.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
I think there is a problem with the Expedition Point Bonus field on the Main tab. It's causing my Expedition tab to claim that it will take longer to earn the necessary points despite correctly increasing my Expedition Points per day value.
(03-12-2018, 06:08 PM)quixorbl Wrote: I think there is a problem with the Expedition Point Bonus field on the Main tab. It's causing my Expedition tab to claim that it will take longer to earn the necessary points despite correctly increasing my Expedition Points per day value.

Should be fixed. It just wasn't looking at exp'd pts on-hand if the weekly bonus was on.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
IOU MultiCalc v7.0 is out!

This is a gigantic April 1st update!

Some of the things added this version:
  • Ship Arena Calc
  • One-touch Auto Import
  • Statistical No-AP Pet Arena Predictor
  • Many Performance Improvements
  • Guides
A leader of Fire Clan
A bug of a purely visual nature: On the Main tab, your Base Damage levels for both Auto and Idle (cells G16 and G23) no longer update even when cells F16 and F23 are set to "Base Damage Maxed". As I said, this is a purely visual bug because your actual damage elsewhere in the sheet is appropriately upgraded based on your level.
(04-15-2018, 03:32 AM)quixorbl Wrote: A bug of a purely visual nature: On the Main tab, your Base Damage levels for both Auto and Idle (cells G16 and G23) no longer update even when cells F16 and F23 are set to "Base Damage Maxed". As I said, this is a purely visual bug because your actual damage elsewhere in the sheet is appropriately upgraded based on your level.

It's the fact that /export always contains your current base dmg lvl, and Auto Import will always overwrite the formula in those cells which keep that number higher. As a workaround, though, the number in the green cell beside it also updates if you select "Base Dmg Maxed", which is why the dmg numbers stay correct throughout the sheet.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Just in case anyone is curious, too many people where on the spreadsheet when I was trying to make the changes to the sheet for the patch Monday (now pushed until Wednesday). I was constantly disconnecting and things I did weren't saved. I guess the reason so many were on the sheet is the Kong promo.

At any rate, I had to make the sheet private to kick all of them off the sheet. (This has never really been an issue before.) So don't expect the sheet to be back until after the patch is out. It wouldn't really matter if you had access to it anyway, since it is torn apart and/or has formulas plugged in that won't match up to the live version of the game.

To anyone who wants to make a copy of the MultiCalc, the only option is to ask a friend or someone in the chat to share their copy of v7.0.4; then you can make a copy of their copy and use /export to fill it out with your info.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
MultiCalc v7.1.0 is now live!
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full