Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
Question: What is the purpose of the Region field? When set to North America this results in a significantly higher Average Challenge Damage (and consequent Max Safe Carry Level) value than when set to Other. Is there a reason for this large discrepancy? I happen to not live in North America so I set it to Other. For example, right now with the region set to Other my Average Challenge Damage is 29,538,402,489 which yields a Max Safe Carry Level of 95,334. However, if I set the region to North America, my Average Challenge Damage increases to 31,246,723,861 which yields a Max Safe Carry Level of 98,052. Strangely, the estimated amount of time for me to gain the next level is the same for both North America and Other.
Yeah that's funny, I have it too.

It's coded into Main!H60
A leader of Fire Clan
It's lag correction for challenges. If you don't live in NA you lose an estimated 30% of your clicks because they don't register properly.
Aha! How gloriously lame!
I think you quys will be quite happy next update when I get rid of excessive optimiser calculations >_<
Are you doing something about the Inferno Tier Calculator? That thing takes a ton of calculations.
A leader of Fire Clan
(08-10-2016, 08:02 AM)jiecut Wrote: Are you doing something about the Inferno Tier Calculator? That thing takes a ton of calculations.

that exact thing yeah
New version with a much lighter ifnerno tier calculator is up!
Just to let everyone know, current version had to be rolled back for the time being to 3.2h as there were various issues with the inferno tier calculator and various other small things. We are currently working through on getting things fixed up and working with a lighter inferno tier calculator.

Edit: issues have been resolved. You are free to grab the newest version now Big Grin
I am reminded of why I gave up programming courses.

The bug ended up being an issue that arbitrarily happened so I had to change the calculator a little bit.
SHould be working fine now.

On top of that thanks to JourneyOver I may have also fixed the exp issue that was reported.

Let me know if it's correct.