Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
(12-21-2017, 05:06 PM)porkbob Wrote: Wouldn't you know? After all this time, I've finally been doing stuff with Woodcutting/Mining, and tonight I tried again to dick around with the stone per tile stuff. And I found the problem(s)! It needs round() instead of floor(), needs to have the stone multiplier inside the rounding, and only the 10 is multiplied with the depth (instead of 1+10). Figures I wouldn't have tried changing so many things at once before.

That one's probably as old as the MC itself. It may only be a tiny difference, but it'll finally be laid to rest next version. =D

Well done! You are both a scholar and a gentleman? lady? fish?
I think I found a bug on the Points tab. The Legendary Points calculation fails to add the 25 points you receive at level 1000 if, and only if, you are exactly level 1000. I think you need to replace IF(D45>0, 25, 0) with IF(Main!C4>999, 25, 0).
(12-27-2017, 03:48 AM)quixorbl Wrote: I think I found a bug on the Points tab. The Legendary Points calculation fails to add the 25 points you receive at level 1000 if, and only if, you are exactly level 1000. I think you need to replace IF(D45>0, 25, 0) with IF(Main!C4>999, 25, 0).

This has been fixed for the next version of the multicalc
I now have 50 more ascension points on the sheet than in game. It seems the sheet credit me with 130 ascension points for a lvl 68 guild wheras the game says it's 80. Version 6.5.1 gave 80 points, version 6.5.2a give 130.
Also, as of v6.5.2 (and still true in v6.5.2a), my Best Gold/XP value has been 1800 (from 1732 previously) for the past several levels. That can't possibly be right, can it? When it first jumped all the way to 1800, the Best XP Tier value was also 1800.
(01-07-2018, 04:19 AM)quixorbl Wrote: Also, as of v6.5.2 (and still true in v6.5.2a), my Best Gold/XP value has been 1800 (from 1732 previously) for the past several levels. That can't possibly be right, can it? When it first jumped all the way to 1800, the Best XP Tier value was also 1800.

XP formula changes at inf 1800. it makes it where inf 1800 is actually the most optimal tier for party of like... 250-500B or something like that. Long time. Tell Ray to fix it.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Aha! I did not know. Thanks!
Question about Legendary Points on the Points tab:

You don't count Legendary Points put in to Pet Arena Damage. I am assuming this is because you are expected to redirect all Legendary Points to Pet Arena Damage when you want to make progress in the Pet Arena and then reassign all of those Legendary Points back to where they were after the Pet Arena progress you want to make is finished. Thus, there is no reason to permanently keep points in this category. However, wouldn't Ship Arena Damage be similar? You put all Legendary Points into it when you want to advance against the Ship AI and then redirect all the Legendary Points back to where they were after you finish making progress? If so, why are the Legendary Points spent on Ship Arena Damage counted while the Pet Arena Damage points are not? To be clear, by "counting" Legendary Points I mean that Legendary Points spent are both included in the Total Legendary Pts Spent and, thus, deducted from the Legendary Pts Remaining.
That logic currently isn't added for ship arena because there's no ship arena calculator. But the pet arena legendary level is useful for the pet arena calculator.
A leader of Fire Clan
Which is fine. All I'm suggesting is that the amount of Legendary Points spent in Ship Arena Damage not be counted because nobody is going to keep them in that category permanently...rather only when they want to make progress in the Ship Arena. This way there is an accurate amount of points available to spend on the various categories that you keep leveled when not making progress in either Arena. Also, this way you can know how much further you can push the Ship Arena Damage category by comparing the number you've written in the field to the number below in cell L14.