Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
Understood! Maybe the issue is maintaining "average" luck long enough to catch up to the expected level.
Two issues I found with the most recent version of 5.0b:

1) On the Guild tab, the Total Building Bonuses are all wrong. You need to replace all references to the E column with the D column (e.g. Stable should be changed from "E5+G5+H5+I5" to "D5+G5+H5+I5").
2) On the Party/General tab, the Mine Depth is hard coded to be 1 instead of your current Mine Depth + 1.

Thanks for all your great work on this project!
A very stupid question : where are days until mine depth 100/250/500 added ?
Tree 30 unlock wood requirement is 290768244
31(I don't think is unlocked yet) is 481845168

Axe sharpening 21 cost and all subsequent cost is capped at 90M (so axe 22 is also 90M)
(08-30-2017, 02:55 PM)quixorbl Wrote: Understood! Maybe the issue is maintaining "average" luck long enough to catch up to the expected level.

You'll never maintain average luck. Half the time you do more, half the time you do less—by definition.

As to all the issues mentioned since I last came here, they should be fixed in the next version. If anyone knows about the costs of log split & crit axe, let me know, because those were probably entered over a year ago, likely using incorrect assumptions as well.

I was expecting the change to gold and base damage aimed at the early game to happen and was waiting for signs of it, but now I suspect that won't be soon, so I will try to do the other changes I was planning tomorrow and get it out then.

Alpha12, I'm not sure I exactly understand the question, but the cost for mine depths are tabulated in the hidden Data page, and they are summed up in the bottom part of the Main page. Hope that helps.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Just a friendly reminder that some of the fish names in cells H77:H124 do not match their respective names in cells B7:B36 and H7:H36.
A minor error that I have discovered. It appears once the quantity of stone you earn is big enough, the number reported on the Main tab in cell L4 overestimates the result. The difference isn't huge (currently, it claims I should get 19624 stone per tile when I actually earn 19616) but someone may wish to try to figure out what causes the error.
(10-24-2017, 02:08 PM)quixorbl Wrote: A miner* error that I have discovered. It appears once the quantity of stone you earn is big enough, the number reported on the Main tab in cell L4 overestimates the result. The difference isn't huge (currently, it claims I should get 19624 stone per tile when I actually earn 19616) but someone may wish to try to figure out what causes the error.

I triple-checked, and everything is set up correctly. All bonuses were accounted for, and entered correctly. And stone per depth is 1+10*depth.. which there's no real way for that one to be off by less than 10 per drop.

But my sheet also shows a few stones over what I see in-game (~0.03%). So at that point, I'd turn my finger to the game as the one who is showing it wrong.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
Wouldn't you know? After all this time, I've finally been doing stuff with Woodcutting/Mining, and tonight I tried again to dick around with the stone per tile stuff. And I found the problem(s)! It needs round() instead of floor(), needs to have the stone multiplier inside the rounding, and only the 10 is multiplied with the depth (instead of 1+10). Figures I wouldn't have tried changing so many things at once before.

That one's probably as old as the MC itself. It may only be a tiny difference, but it'll finally be laid to rest next version. =D
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
(12-21-2017, 05:06 PM)porkbob Wrote: Wouldn't you know? After all this time, I've finally been doing stuff with Woodcutting/Mining, and tonight I tried again to dick around with the stone per tile stuff. And I found the problem(s)! It needs round() instead of floor(), needs to have the stone multiplier inside the rounding, and only the 10 is multiplied with the depth (instead of 1+10). Figures I wouldn't have tried changing so many things at once before.

That one's probably as old as the MC itself. It may only be a tiny difference, but it'll finally be laid to rest next version. =D

Nice catch Pork!
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001